Boiler Servicing in
Why is regular servicing
Boiler servicing is vital to ensure the safety and efficiency of your heating system, yet despite this not all homeowners employ a qualified gas engineer to conduct regular, routine maintenance on their boilers. A boiler breakdown during those cold winter months can prove disastrous, leaving you and your family without heating and hot water at a difficult time. A regular boiler service helps by:
Identifying Problems and Fixing Them
The smallest fault on your boiler can result in problems, potentially leaving you without heating or hot water. Carrying out an annual service increases the chance that these faults are picked up before becoming a major issue, which saves you hassle.
Reduce heating costs
As our highly trained engineers always strive to improve boiler efficiency, you will also benefit from a reduction on your heating bills. Equally, any issues identified ahead of time can mean you avoid costly emergency charges.
Safety Inspections, Including Carbon Monoxide
Deadly carbon monoxide can be produced by poorly installed, maintained or ventilated boilers, and therefore it’s crucial to regularly have an engineer perform safety checks.
Our Boiler Service Outlined:
- We leave all work areas how we find them, preparing them with a dust sheet before work commences
- We remove both the outer and inner combustion cover
- We clean the boilers burner, heat exchanger and fan ensuring that they are free of dust and debris
- We reassemble the boiler
- We check to see if the burner’s heat output is OK by taking the boiler’s burner pressure
- We test the operation of the boiler in all modes
- We use a flue gas analyser to measure the efficiency of your boiler as well as to monitor carbon monoxide levels
Contact LW Heating Services
Call LW Heating Services today for boiler servicing in Stockport or the surrounding areas, advice and quotations are offered free of charge and without obligation.